CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Millie Can Talk! And Walk!

Okay, so we don't know if she can really talk or walk. Millie has begun pointing at everything and saying "wassat?" My mom said that when she was watching her last week, she took something away from her and Millie looked right at her and said "NO!"

Sunday, while talking on the phone with Joni, she said "Weston, How did she do that?" Apparently, Joni had set her on the floor on one side of the room and next thing she knew she was on the other side of the room...how did she get there? She doesn't crawl...she must have walked!

Millie will be 10 months old next week. I am so sad that I've only seen her 5 times since she was born. I miss my neice!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Joni!
How fun to find your blog and see your darling Millie. Its fun that her and my Kenya are only 4 days apart. They look really close to the same size. Cant wait to keep checking back!